The MeshMinds Foundation
Partnered with UN Environment, The MeshMinds Foundation is a not-for-profit arts organisation that is focused on enabling sustainable development through creative technology. Our vision is to tackle global challenges from an Asian perspective. Our mission is to connect artists with the world’s most socially responsible companies to work on immersive artwork and experiences focused on the sustainable development of people and our planet. We offer each artist the latest technology, training and mentoring to push the boundaries of their medium.
Every year, we showcase the most impactful, immersive experiences at leading venues across the world. Our main areas of focus are:
• Enabling the UN Sustainable Development Goals through creative technology;
• Promoting private sector sustainable impact investments that support the UN Sustainable Development Goals;
• Promoting innovative technology solutions to reduce the impacts of climate change and pollution;
• Promoting public awareness for sustainable consumption and lifestyles; and
• Exploring win-win situations for private sector engagement for sustainable development.