Asia VR/AR Impact Lab
Asia VR/AR Impact Lab is the Singapore-based not-for-profit research arm of The MeshMinds Foundation. Our mission is to understand the engagement, empathetic response and behavioural changes linked to VR/AR experiences focused on social, ecological, and economic challenges.
The Impact Lab’s projects include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing and researching the impacts of VR and AR technologies.
- Examining related technological trends
- Development of improved VR/AR content based on assessments
- Publishing academic resources
- Representing our works at international conferences
Asia VR/AR Impact Lab is a collaboration between Singapore’s leading immersive content creators, MeshMinds and Warrior9 VR, as well as Dr. Benjamin Li from Nanyang Technology University (NTU), Dr. Khoo Eng Tat from National University of Singapore (NUS), and Dr. Tim Marsh from Griffith University in Australia.
Read more about our research and development programmes to find out more. Alternatively, if you are interested in working on research and development in VR/AR technologies with us, click here to connect with us!